welcome
You can go ahead fill in this section with a welcome text or maybe a small profile. Maybe you can turn this into a headline section. Whatever you want to do with it you can. I would just like to remind you that this section does start to scroll after 86px has been filled with text or whatever you put in here. So go wild!
chatbox
You can put a chatboard here or something similar. If you do put a chatboard here, I would recommend greatly that the size is exactly 134 x 85px. That prevents the stretching and makes things remain even.
VBC was eye-opening. 0.0

And they were sooooo cuuuuute!
LAUGHS*

The show wasn't in English so I was dazing throughout but man can they go high. I was drifting from dreamy to hey, mistake to zzz to I wish the person beside me will stop breathing so heavily.

I don't like it when people breathe loudly and they seem to do that when watching recitals. The concert hall will be so silent and there'll be heavy breathing and weird noises. 0.0

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
But recitals are still fun when you sit upstairs and get a bird's eye view of the entire place. Then you can study people and catch others sleeping.

oh and I should really go there for more photos.

At night probably. The spike window thing gives a GREAT view+your reflection.

Abrupt ending.