welcome
You can go ahead fill in this section with a welcome text or maybe a small profile. Maybe you can turn this into a headline section. Whatever you want to do with it you can. I would just like to remind you that this section does start to scroll after 86px has been filled with text or whatever you put in here. So go wild!
chatbox
You can put a chatboard here or something similar. If you do put a chatboard here, I would recommend greatly that the size is exactly 134 x 85px. That prevents the stretching and makes things remain even.
It was only.
From the previous post:
           OH SHIT! My super uber imba post got backspaced autosaved. I'll post again after Biology.

Biology is tomorrow but I couldn't resist posting.


It rained two days ago. Do you remember? My window was filled with tears. Really pretty. I took a photo and it's on FB. So I looked through one of those tears and I saw the world

and it was upside down.

I've been wondering, if someone, anyone really, picked up the Earth and shook it - will we fall out?









little people, little floating people in vacuum.




You wish to capture that instant moment. The lost tenderness of time...

Chemistry was today and Emath was two days ago. I phailed miserably. :O I don't know what to say. Why? Why what? Why why? Why not how? Why why why. I deserved it. I didn't study till 4am and that's bad. BAD. Tomorrow's Biology. There's still A math and Chinese. Those can't be gone case or I'll really facepalm, shoot myself*  I still have time to study. Come on, let's chiong. There's no time for regrets now.

And I told her of my problems and she was sympathetic. It seems that sometimes we can feel all we want but no one will really care. Pause* Of course, they do care. It helps sometimes but it's not their problem. So.
 I suspect that we don't really care ourselves either. It seems theatrical. Our grief. You can choose to feel better but you don't want to. Why?

Maybe sometimes, it does help. To mope and sob I mean.

Does it?